Does a record of my course completion need to be sent to my licensing board?

Engineering boards do not typically require you to submit course completion certificates when renewing your license. However, you may be required to list continuing education activities and you may need to provide a course certificate of completion if you are audited by your engineering board. Check with your board for your CPD requirements.

Posted in: Record Keeping