There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to log in to your account:
- Did you type your email address and password correctly? Check the spelling and try again.
- Is your caps lock on? Your password is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as it was originally entered. If you cannot remember your password, click the Forgot Password link.
- Are you entering the correct email address? If you cannot remember the email address used to create your account, contact our Customer Service Team by clicking on Contact Us.
- Are you a registered user? You must first sign-up as a new user to purchase and take courses on EngineeringCPD.com.
- Do you have “cookies” enabled on your browser? Cookies are required on EngineeringCPD.com and a “high security” setting on your browser may block the acceptance of cookies. To check the settings, click your Internet Options settings (the location of this link varies by browser) and check “privacy” or “cookies.”
- Having other issues? Contact our Customer Service Team by clicking on Contact Us.
Posted in: Technical Support